The Rental Opportunity Hotsheet
Your Top source for the Best Performing investment properties in the Denver area.
Welcome to the only source for the best in class report that analyzes thousands of residential listings in the Denver metro area. Real estate investors looking for residential properties for their portfolio have a challenge in the Denver area. While many investors focus their search in areas like Aurora, Montbello, Green Valley Ranch, Thornton or other cash flow oriented cities, there are many great candidates in other neighborhoods.
Finding a property that meets your investment criteria can be like finding a needle in a haystack. The process of analyzing thousands of listings every day to find the one potential gem can get frustrating and keeps many investors and real estate agents from achieving their investment dreams.
We have taken on the hard work to help you toward your investment goals. Every business night, we analyze the MLS and filter out the non-performing rental units. The result is a daily report containing the top 5% of the MLS that will perform as a residential real estate investment.
With the Rental Opportunity Hotsheet, you will save hours every day researching properties that are dead ends as real estate investments. The time saved will free you up to do the necessary diligence to verify your potential investment.
To introduce you to our unique investment acquisition offerings, we have made the best in class Rental Opportunity Hotsheet to you at no charge for a limited time. That's right; you can get the benefits of a fresh supply of the premier available investment candidates in your email daily by 8:05. Just provide your contact information below and get started:
5 benefits of your subscription to the "Rental Opportunity Hotsheet"
- You will save hours every business day searching for properties that meet your investment criteria. We search the "Multiple Listing Service" (MLS ) every business night and filter out the non-performing properties to insure that you only see the properties that will cash flow.
- With the Rental Opportunity Hotsheet, you will know the estimated "as repaired value" (ARV) for any property being considered. The ARV uses a proprietary REALTOR® tool called the REALTORS Property Resource (RPR) to estimate the ARV for each property being analyzed. RPR is fast becoming the standard valuation modeling tool in the industry for estimating a property's value.
- With the Rental Opportunity Hotsheet, you will know the estimated market rents for each property being considered. The estimated market rents utilize the rentometer application to scrape a variety of current rental advertisements to determine a median rent by bedroom and the property's location. Want to go a step further, divide the purchase price by the monthly estimated rents to determine the Gross Rent Multiplier (GRM)
- Compare apples to apples with an Estimated Capitalization (CAP) rate for each property. Some investment reports advertise gross income or cash flow for their investment clients. The Rental Opportunity Hotsheet calculates an Estimated CAP rate that determines the return on Capital at the purchase price. The CAP rate is the standard in the industry for calculating the normalized returns on a potential rental purchase. The formula used in this report is the full cost basis (purchase price + estimated rehab + estimated acquisition fees divided by annual Net Operating Income (Net revenues-Net Operating expenses). The result is what you can expect without regard for the impact of financing the property.
- With the "Rental Opportunity Hotsheet", you will be able to identify available residential real estate throughout the Denver metro area that meets your investment criteria. No more searching through thousands of properties daily to find the needle in a haystack. We have done the heavy lifting for you to make the acquisition of a rental property even easier.
What is included in the Hotsheet
The Rental Opportunity Hotsheet contains active listings in the Denver area that meet the following criteria:
- Single family, townhomes and condos that have two or more bedrooms.
- Priced below $220,000.
- Have an estimated return of 7.5% or greater on the total purchase capital.
The properties being evaluated represent approximately 60% of the active MLS listings at any given time and the lion's share of cash flow oriented properties. The properties being evaluated are listed by a variety of Brokers and aren't necessarily the exclusive listings of Your Castle Real Estate.
Properties that make the cut include the top 10% of the market based on their potential cash flow performance.
The Rental Opportunity Hotsheet contains the following item for every listed property:
- Days on market
- The MLS identifier
- The full address of the property
- The current list price of the property
- The beds/baths/car storage configuration of the property
- The above grade square footage of the property
- The estimated market valuation for similar properties in the area
- The estimated market rent for similar properties in the area
- The estimated loaded CAP rate for the property using available information
- A link to obtain further details on the specific property
How to use the Rental Opportunity Hotsheet
The Rental Opportunity Hotsheet is designed so that its user can quickly identify potential investment candidates for acquisition. The typical user will match the location, property type and potential return to the criteria identified in their investment plan.
The Rental Opportunity Hotsheet is a tool to filter out the non-performing properties that take time to research. The selected properties will require your diligence before taking action.